2009/11/28

BFF_051

only a few weeks left and I still need to write 2 different ten page papers,  a three page paper, an artist's statement, typed notes for two 400 page books I only partially read, read 2 more 100 pagers I haven't started yet, type reading responses for a stack of articles, edit a documentary, construct a mobile projection booth for a performance on THIS Friday, turn in my documents for NY citizenship, fill out a FAFSA to try to get money NOW because I'm OUT and I still need to pay for THIS semester and register for Spring courses, and I still need to make a doctors appointment for my health papers for UB... and an old cavity is getting sore.. and,, I'm sure I'm forgetting something... meet with a faculty regarding the new course I'm teaching in Spring.. ummm, oh! and I'm reading a couple books for fun and stalking my facebook page..

1 comment:

  1. took an incomplete in a class, so one of the ten page papers got postponed as well as one of the "400 page book" notes (requirement reduced to only one "400 page book")

    ReplyDelete