2009/09/01
BFO_025
day one over, sat in on Alice's class intro, helped orchestrate speed-dating style meet and greet, videotaped it, both of us in our new lab coats / walked by the lake behind two undergrads smoking a fat blunt on a crowded sidewalk (on a campus where you can't even smoke cigarettes), I snuck next to them, leaned in, and said "kin i hit dat?", the look on their faces when they looked to see an adult in a UB lab coat right next to them was PRICELESS!, "naw, I'm jus kiddin" I said smiling as I walked away, all of us laughing hard / in performance installation class Millie had us take turns playing blind, I busted out my blacked-out swim goggles, we walked by the lake listening and feeling our way around / Alice sat in on my class intro, she helped orchestrate the complex meet and greet algorithm, both of us in our new lab coats, the kids are alright, I gave 'em the class descriptive introductory shpeil, I videotaped the whole class period / I hung out with my favorite new colleagues, Alices' sweetheart Evelyn made us amazing burritos / damn, I'm so tired
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment