2009/08/25
BFO_019
bummer, I was listening to music on the far side of my studio, a door knocking wasn't heard, somebody used a skeleton key to OPEN my studio door, I heard THAT, I headed some dude off at the door, some lab tech from another floor was snooping around because he couldn't find one of his opaque projectors , I GUESS MY FANTASY OF THE SANCTITY OF MY PRIVATE STUDIO HAS BEEN SHATTERED, what should I do? I don't want to make waves right off the bat... (drama-king)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I put a note on my door saying "please call me rather than surprise me" (followed by my cel number). I sure hope that works. Door knocks really shock my psyche. ex: Alone and lost in fantasy - KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK - not alone anymore! I need to know I'm securely alone to journey to the deepest core of my mind. I'm a crazy artist / frantic bunny / subconscious adventurer !
ReplyDelete