2009/08/18
BFO_010
This morning, I sat by my giant lake (you know, the one at the bottom of the mega-stairs leading down from my temple) I sat over there by the greek ruins (over by that crowd of scavenging geese) I ate 6 "Cheeezy Tots" and sipped my "Venti Bold Brew", I noticed that the clouds shadows were making waves of sunlight rush across the water towards me, the wind made a texture of micro waves on the lake while speeding clouds regulated the sunlight in mega-macro-waves at the pacing of ocean tidal waves, I would watch a wave from afar speed towards me until I was bathed in warm sunlight, the playing children's screams were identical in tone and texture to the pulsing seagull cries (although the kid sounds came in varied broad waves feathered by the wind) is this a dream? I went back to my chamber and continued considering constructing a bunk-bed 15 feet high (to sleep up by the skylight)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment