the banner has a picture of my new house, just grad students and janitors have access 24/7, I type my secret code on a fancy scrambling LED key pad (w/ narrow viewing angle) and the door magically opens, my front yard has a purdy lake, Liza Minnelli and the Shaolin Warriors are coming over to perform in my 1744 Seat theater, but I'll probably be hiding on the other side of the atrium, in my private chamber (the square on the right)
2009/08/15
BFO_003
the banner has a picture of my new house, just grad students and janitors have access 24/7, I type my secret code on a fancy scrambling LED key pad (w/ narrow viewing angle) and the door magically opens, my front yard has a purdy lake, Liza Minnelli and the Shaolin Warriors are coming over to perform in my 1744 Seat theater, but I'll probably be hiding on the other side of the atrium, in my private chamber (the square on the right)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment